There are a myriad of reasons to organize your garage with customized storage systems from Nuvo Garage. There’s the obvious convenience of being able to use your garage for what it was intended – parking your car – particularly on those snowy mornings when you’ve got better things to do than scrape off snow and ice in minus 30 temperatures while waiting for it to warm up.
Then there’s the satisfaction of having a designated space for everything from tires to gardening equipment, camping gear, bikes and power tools. That means finding what you need when you need it. This can be accomplished with customized overhead storage shelves suspended from the ceiling, on slatwall outfitted with CamLok™ hooks or by installing Hercke, Onex or CTECH cabinet systems. A Nuvo Garage renovation will ensure your perfect garage and most likely mean you’ve got the nicest garage in your neighbourhood.
But one of the main reasons to consider a garage renovation is to avoid the ten most common garage faux pas that are easily avoided, usually in only two days, with one of our custom designed transformations.
- The rake between the eyes – a danger when rakes don’t have a designated space to hang on the wall.
- The rollerskate/skateboard underfoot slide – a common hazard for parents of active, occasionally sloppy children.
- The excess tool inventory – the rapid multiplying of shovels, rakes and brooms that is a consequence of being unable to find what you need, when you need it.
- The old paint-can-on-the-head spill – from perilously storing paint in hard to reach places.
- The flat tire – because the cardboard box that housed your nails got damp and soggy and fell apart.
- The dust pit– caused by pitted, unfinished concrete garage floors.
- The scratch and dent – a consequence of squeezing your car into a cluttered, messy space.
- The wall bump – occurs after stumbling around in a poorly lit garage.
- The broken thing – obliterated when the ladder that leaned against the wall crashed down on it. But at least it was only stuff.
- The broken promise – happens after you’re unable to find the tent and cooking stove you said your neighbours could borrow for the long weekend.
Let us help you avoid these and many other garage pitfalls and make your life easier. At Nuvo Garage, our garage renovations are designed to maximize storage and organize your belongings efficiently.
Our renovations can be completed in as few as two days so that your life isn’t disrupted.